In the blink of an eye, another week has passed faster than most of us can keep up. But it has been a great week for me, and I’m ready for a great weekend to boot.
A little (okay, a LOT) of self-realization and lists this week:
1. as much as I love a big fast paced city, I always yearn for some country…
2. just like Plush Palate, I also think the best way to bring life and vim to any space is through plants and flowers!
3. I could always decorate my walls with some wonderful mementos as opposed to pictures – new weekend project for me!!
4. I MUST make this chocolate lavender pie STAT…
5. my bedroom needs a major facelift, like this one – another weekend project on the list!!
6. speaking of bedroom, I MUST find a new sitting/reading chair for the corner.
7. where can I find some beadboard wallpaper?
8. I need to get back into a regular yoga routine.
9. thanks in part to my better half and my dear friend at The Scarborough Faire, I really do love the French.
10. I can be a pain in the ass – for putting up with me, my better half deserves lots of my thanks and love. I would be lost without him and his love.
This weekend will be a busy one: a surprise dinner for my better half because he deserves it ~ I’m continuing my 2012 Project Harmony ~ enjoying a “Thanksgiving in January” dinner party ~ hosting a small dinner party where I’ll be cooking my very first rib roast… Every day that I open the freezer and see it sitting their patiently, I start salivating like my dog!!!!
What great plans do you have for the weekend?? Be sure to do something positive for your community on Monday in honor of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. After all, we have much for which to thank him, and still much work to be done.
Have a wonderful weekend, bon ami!!