Bonjour, mes beaux amis!
It’s been many weeks since I’ve had a relatively quiet weekend at home… some travel, weddings, out-of-town guests. So needless to say, I’m loving this weekend while I get to recharge, relax and regroup! (Reminds me of A Different World‘s Whitley and her mantra, “relax – relate – release!”)
If you’re enjoying a fun action-packed or quiet unplanned weekend at home, here are a few awesome nuggets I found on the world wide internets this week.
- In addition to my FitBit, MyFitnessPal app and my smoothie strategy, I just may have to add this to my Anti-Bridal Fitness repertoire – a cup that tracks what you’re drinking.
- Did Google Street View capture a murder on camera?
- You can dry-age your own steaks at home! (Perfect Father’s Day gift?)
- I was never really a huge J-Lo fan, but there’s no denying that this woman looks better than most 20-year olds. You go, Jenny from the block!
- This chicken in milk recipe just looks too easy and delicious to not try!
- Still in beta, this app will help you get reservations at impossible restaurants without bribery.
- I’m quite curious to see what my own snelfie would look like…
- I’m definitely taking some of this advice today and fixing some of these design flaws in my own home!
- Finally, goats, specifically kids, are very a la mode! And I can see why.
Hope you get to relax-relate-release this weekend!
Jusque la semaine prochaine, mes beaux amis!
♥ – LBH