Bonjour, mes bons amis!
Walking home from my bus-stop during ‘magic hour’ yesterday evening, I came across the beautiful setting above. The weather here in LA is turning rapidly, and the warmth in the air at 7:45pm was evidence. We’re expecting temperatures in the 80s and 90s (perhaps 100 inland!) today and Friday – just in time for a preview of the near summer season, and perfect margarita sippin’ weather!
Then I remembered that it’s Thursday, so my preview will be brief, at best. But thank goodness I’ve found a few great reads on the world wide webs to help get through the week. Check them out below, either from the indoors like me or if you’re lucky enough, from poolside or on the sand!
- As much as I love Pinterest, I have found a new design inspiration addiction.
- Modern women are a lot more alike than we probably realize, and it is très bien!!
- Beautiful interiors and sofas are always fun for inspiration and ideas.
- Make sure you’re stocked up on the bourbon for Saturday!
- Maintain a career while traveling the world? … … sorry, I fainted for a minute there.
- Your daily web surfing is no longer in danger of tail-spinning with this web (and mobile!) app – it will even import your feeds with one click. You’re welcome.
Enjoy the rest of your week, bons amis!!
♥ – LBH